Saturday 10 October 2015

Drama

I went to my mother's house this morning.
She was watching TV. A Malay drama was on.
I really couldn't care less about Malay drama. Most of them are total bull.
Since my mother was watching it, I didn't switch the program so I ended up watching that stupid drama anyways.
That drama made me very furious.

What's up with all these producers that wanted to make Islamic movie or drama (kononnya) but have the facts wrong?
Kalau nak buat cerita Islamik, biarlah hukum tu betul.
It is confusing people.

I was so pissed. Still am actually.

haih.

1 comment:

  1. eh jangan!

    i know from personal experience,
    one of the stuff i gobble up a lot
    once da balek kolumpo adelah drama mayu.

    as ridiculous as it is, you would view it
    as hugely entertaining and fascinating
    once dok tempat tade cakap mayu ok!

    ReplyDelete