Monday 5 January 2015

Care For A Change?

Bilalah boleh nak perbaiki diri ni..
Dari sudut apa nak baiki?
SEMUA.

Mana nak jadi, asyik bertangguh je.
Asyik biar dipengaruhi orang lain je.
Hidup tunggang terbalik.
Figuratively.
Because I'm walking on my feet, not hands.

Ramai yang dah berhijrah.
Aku bila lagi?
Sampai bila nak duduk di tempat yang sama, buat benda yang sama?
Expectation tinggi, tapi action tak ada.
Payah. Payah.

Dunia.
Semua ni terlalu mengasyikkan.
Nak tunggu apa lagi sebenarnya?
Kalau Malaikat Maut dah depan mata dah tak boleh nego dah.

I was hoping for a miracle, but I know miracle does not just happen. Ultimately to those who just hope.
I need to act.

I am praying for everything to fall into place, but..
I know things don't fall into place, not without efforts.

So where is my efforts?

I pray fro strength. I pray for all the help I can get.
I need to be better.
I have to be better.

Scrambling of the woman who feels lost.
(You just can't admit that you ARE lost, huh)
Whatever.

Go on. Postpone everything again. Until you realize life has passed you by and you let thousands of opportunity fly by. Oh great.

No comments:

Post a Comment