Tuesday 31 March 2015

I Don't Lie, I Just Don't Tell The Truth.

I have resigned for almost 6 months already, and my parents-in-law still think I'm still working. When they ask about work, I'll say the work is okay. Well, the work IS okay, it is just I don't work there anymore. Haha.

Thing is, my mother-in-law is a supporter of government (as in work, not politic), and if she is to know that I resigned from a government post, I would be dead. I tried working in government. It was just not me.

I personally think government agencies have a lot to improve on. Not to say all government servants are rotten. I know quite a lot of people who are good and dedicated. Problem is, - ugh - I better not say this on social media. *sigh*
Kang kena tangkap di bawah Akta Hasutan pulak.

Last week, my mother-in-law and I talked about work and she suggested to me to try and find another job - nearer to house or maybe, work from home. (What a bless!)

If only she knew. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment