Friday 17 April 2015

Macam Mana Boleh Jumpa Si Dia?

Masa : Dua minggu lepas, lebih kurang.
Lokasi : Majlis Resepsi Kawan Lama Di Sekolah Menengah.

I was looking forward to this wedding. One, because my dear friends that I have not met for years will come. Second, they were always there for me during that time - the time where I was so broken up and shattered and pretending to be strong while crying in silence. Well, you got the idea. Third, Forth, and so on; redundant to One and Two.

The questions everyone asked was "Oi, bila kahwin?,"
"Seriously? Dah lama? Tak tahu pun,"
Well, I stayed away from Facebook before. That would be another story. Haha.

And all of them wanted to know how my husband and I met.
Siap duduk atas lantai buat circle.

It was a long story - how we met.

And during the half of the story, my husband ajak balik. He had headaches that day.

So, I didn't finish the story of how we met. My girlfriends were devastated but they know that I have someone I need to answer to.

Think my story is long?

Do watch How I Met Your Mother then.

My story is no match for that 9 season TV Series! Gotcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment