Friday 8 March 2013

Sharing

Born and raised in a big, poor family made me this person.The sacrificer.

My mother - she is a very patient woman. Often in her life, she prioritize her children over herself.
Raised in a big family, there is little space for selfishness and given my mother's love and sacrifices, I realized that I have became a lot like her.

Prioritize others over ourselves; mostly. Share everything, even the one that I feel dying to keep to myself. 

My previous lover used to say that I'm letting myself to be bullied. I say, no. I do it out of love. Love towards my family, my friends.

Sometimes, I do feel used. Exhaustion do hit me.
However, as long as I can love, to the very last bit of love, I will share.
I couldn't care less - how far I need to stretch myself to make my loved ones feel good.
I couldn't care less - the sacrifices I have made.
I just know that love will bring me far, and it is beautiful.

The smile of your loved ones - that's priceless.

And for my loved ones out there that think you are a burden to me,
give me the best gift of all - the most sincere smile you can give.
That will always be my delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment