Friday 2 November 2012

Coretan Ketika Itu

Darling,
I am drowning.. in your ocean of love..
waiting for your touch.. to keep me alive..
I am drowning.. in your sweet smile..
I am in heaven.. because you..
put me in the heaven of lovers..
Heaven that you create in a sudden..
Heaven that you create when you said..
I'm just for you.. and the way you said..
I'm really special to you..
revealed the secret.. that you held deep in your heart..
a secret.. which is..
you love me..
not just for now.. but for eternity..
and I live in every breath of yours..

Darling,
I am drowning..
but I don't care..as long as..
you stay by my side..

******************

It was the tears that you wiped..
tears that you wiped to show me..
how deep you love me and care for me inside..
and I.. I was stunned by your sweet action..
and I suddenly know that you could never see me cry..
but I continued crying..
as I was touched by your action..
and the look you gave me..
soon made me felt..
the breeze of love and wind of concern..
Suddenly, I felt safe because I know..
You won't let me slammed in tears..
and you will take care of me..
forever..
Thank you.. my love..


Terjumpa coretan ini sewaktu usha-usha file dalam pendrive. Kalau tak silap, benda ni aku tulis waktu aku form 4 (or form 5). Hahaha. Bosan puisi ni. 

Nampak sangat ke-sweet-talker-an aku di situ. Kakaka.

Notaantaraaksara : Hey Mr.Fiance, reading this made me miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment