Monday 1 October 2012

My Life Sucks. Sobs.

I have always believe that there are reasons behind everything that happens in daily life - no matter how crushing it can be.

When I meet people/read stuffs that people write - saying how suck their life are, I can't stop but to think, is there NOTHING at all about themselves that they can treasure?

I have been there. I mean, I once felt that way. My life sucks. I want to die. But seriously, does death ends the trouble?

I owe to a former classmate of mine. I know she dislikes me, which made me dislike her too because I know she talked a lot about me behind my back. One day, I walked with her to the toilet (you know women always have that hatred-but-friends relationship, right?) along with another friend of us. And then she said, "Tak ada orang sayang aku. Zahir (her bf that time) je sayang aku," which really made me think. She was brought up with silver spoon in her mouth, she basically has no money-related problem, her grades were good - what could possibbly be wrong in her life?

From that incident, I somehow realized that everyone - no matter how perfect their life may seem, it is not perfect at all. We just don't look close enough to see the depth of their pain.

I also owe a lot to another girl - she was my classmate also.
One day, I cried because my parents got into a fight. She just listened and tried to comfort me. She told me her stories about her parents afterwards. Damn, I was very shocked because in comparison, me parents are a lot better in her parents. (I mean, the extend of her parents' fight were higher than mine and if she didn't tell me the story herself - with all that emotions in her - I won't have believed her)

It got me thinking - these two events.
Your life may sucks, but their are people whose life are worse.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle - Plato

I understand that everyone will face this situation in some period of their life. It is okay, you are just being human. However, I really cannot stand people who think that their life sucks ALL THE TIME and COMPLAIN about it every two seconds - what's wrong with you?

If you think you life sucks, how do you rate her life?

If you think you life is worse than them, there must be something wrong with you.
There must be.
Please seek medical attention if so.

Notaantaraaksara : My two cents : People who complain all the time - sometimes they're just blind, they can't find gratitude any where in this world. What a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment