Tuesday 11 September 2012

Dogs

I personally think that SOME dogs are very cute.


Take a close look at this Golden Retriever.
It is very cute, right?
People say dogs are the human's best friend.
But dogs do bite.

Come to think of it,
human 'bites' too.
The difference is, human bites are more fatal. 
Literally, not figuratively.

I can't have dog as a pet.
Never will I guess.
(I'm not the very patient type)
Won't be very patient cleaning their mess.
And going through 'samak' thing all the time would be annoying.

But I still like them.
There's nothing wrong with appreciating other being, right?

Oh,
I don't think Bulldogs are cute.
Chihuahuas are small but still not one of my likes.
I would always go for Golden Retriever.

I do have minor cynophobia, so, it adds up the why-I-can't-pet-dogs list.
Puppies are usually fine with me.
(I feel that it is less threatening)
Adult dogs - err...

Notaantaraaksara : This is me being random.


No comments:

Post a Comment