Monday 10 September 2012

Review Restoran : Selera Bonda

Last Friday, I went out with my fiance to Ampang. Before we go for movie marathon, we had dinner at the nearby restaurant : Selera Bonda.

Business Card yang dirembat dari kaunter pembayaran.


I wanted to eat Western food so I ordered Lamb Chop (all time favourite!).
I'll skip serving time because I ordered Western food - it always take more time to serve.

Food portion to me was average - a bit of dissatisfaction because I eat a lot - but the minute I took my first bite, I was struck in awe. The meat was tender, juicy and you can feel the meat texture. I've got to say that it was among the best Lamb Chop I've ever eaten.

Western foods sold at hypermarket/mall are usually doesn't feel so good and not many restaurants can deliver a good Western food. Most restaurants always put too much seasoning, too much black peppers, it just 'dissolve' the main dish - which is the meat. Not to mention, putting too much side dish - coleslaw, fries, etc.

Upon finishing, my stomach is quite full - which dismiss my original impression that the food portion was 'unsatisfactory' (was I that hungry?).

The price to me was a bit higher than usual (plus it is in Ampang, what do you expect?) but not to the extend of expensive or too pricey. Mine was MYR 14.90. Lamb always costs more than chicken/fish. If I'm not wrong, chicken chop only costs MYR 11.90 (or MYR 12.90 - don't remember). 
The price here, in summary would be standard price for Kuala Lumpur I would say.

I was so happy with the meals that I decided to make a review about this restaurant - partly as a gratitude for serving me such a good meal that I really enjoy. Sadly, I didn't take any picture of the meal to show others.
Why don't you guys try it for yourselves?

If anyone would like to come, here is the address :

Head Office
C-08/2, Pusat Perdagangan Taman Dagang,
Jalan Dagang Besar, Taman Dagang,
68000 Ampang, Selangor.

Premise
Restoran Selera Bonda,
No G-1 Dagang Avenue,
Jalan Dagang B/3A, Taman Dagang,
68000 Ampang Selangor.

Hopefully you'll have a great experience like I did!

Notaantaraaksara: I don't really do much reviews, restaurants are the least, but since I had such a great time here, so why not?

1 comment:

  1. Terima Kasih Emma Amir, Saya syed idham mewakili seluruh warga restoran selera bonda mengucapkan beribu ucapan terima kasih kerana sudi membuat sedikit review kepada followers anda. Kami menghargai pelanggan seperti anda. Kami akan cuba memperbaiki segala kekurangan dari masa ke semasa.Sekiranya berlaku sebarang kekurangan kami memohon maaf.Terima Kasih sekali lagi.

    ReplyDelete